- Almost everything. Well, that’s not true. The rules of the game are exactly the same as before. But the graphics are almost entirely new. This has been a tremendous amount of work, but the result is a much prettier game.
- There are also way less bugs.
- There are also way less framerate issues.
- There are still framerate issues.
- In a multiplayer game, you cannot re-load saves.
- Chat functionality has been disabled.
- Many graphically glitches.
The next release (0.9.2) will correct most of these problems.
For a more in-depth explanation, consult the version history pdf included with the game.