In No Pineapple Left Behind, the students must study the foreign language spoken by cantaloupes.
The venerable Jared Gimbel (long may he reign) has constructed a Cantaloupian language, complete with grammatical rules and irregular conjugations. All of it will be spoken in-game, probably without subtitles.
Here is a page from a Cantaloupian textbook:
If I get good grades, I will go to college. Viß Ioŋ bekumam bunaris noutis, Ioŋ þa minema pra laundeyat.
- Minema = Estonian “to go”
- pra = para (Portuguese)
- laundeyat = corruption of English “Loan Debt”
There will be no pineapple left behind. þa let intent ananas ßomm þa let azovanut.
- Intent = intet (Danish, “none, without”)
- Ananas = lotsa European languages
- ssomm = som (Scandinavian)
- Azovanut = la’azov (Hebrew, to leave)